DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY AND SUPPLY CHAINS ACT OF 2010
California Civil Code §1714.43 and California Tax & Revenue Code §19547.5
It is the goal of Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. to encourage and practice safe, responsible and ethical business practices in an effort to eradicate slavery and human trafficking. In that regard, Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co., pursuant to California Civil Code §1714.43 and California Tax & Revenue Code §19547.5, makes the following disclosures for the sole purpose of combating and eradicating human trafficking and slavery:
- Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. shall engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risk of human trafficking and slavery. Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. does its own verification and does not outsource verification to any third party.
- Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. shall perform supplier audits to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for human trafficking and slavery and supply chains. Currently, any audits conducted by Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. are not done as an independent unannounced audit.
- Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. requires all direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding human trafficking and slavery of the country or countries in which it is doing business.
- Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. shall and hereby does maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding human trafficking and slavery.
- Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. provides all of their employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risk within the supply chains of products.
Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. encourages all of its employees, vendors, business partners and any of the public, to directly inform Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. should they become aware of any issues regarding Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co. suppliers’ involvement in human trafficking and slavery. Any such communication shall be directed to:
Vita-Pakt Citrus Products Co.
Attention: Supply Chain Transparency
for Human Trafficking and Slavery
203 E. Badillo Street
Post Office Box 309
Covina, CA 91723
California Identification No. __________